Get ready to unleash your creativity and immerse yourself in the world of vibrant blooms. We are thrilled to announce the arrival of the #30FlowersInMyStyle Design Challenge 2023 Edition, a captivating design challenge dedicated to celebrating the beauty of floral patterns.
...LOVE to create patterns!
...want to explore different styles and techniques
...want to start honing a signature style
...want to expand their portfolio
...want to discover and connect with fellow pattern designers all over the world
...want to take action and show their work
...want to be inspired by flowers
Each day of the month of September has a flower associated with it. You can create some artwork with that particular flower in your unique style! When you are done, you can upload it to your Instagram feed and add the hashtag #30FlowersInMyStyle to your caption so everyone can see your beautiful work.
In other words...
Get the prompt list
Upload to Instagram
Use the hashtag #30FlowersInMyStyle
Show your work
Lucia Sanguinetti-Jonescheit, owner of Deinki Studio, is an accomplished fashion and surface pattern designer based in Germany.
With over 15 years of experience in the fashion and textile industry, she licenses and sells her patterns worldwide and works as a remote freelance designer for various clients, brands and textile studios.
By hosting this design challenge, she combines two of her greatest passions: meeting people from all over the world & creating beautiful patterns.
Are you ready to unleash your creativity and immerse yourself in the world of beautiful blooms? Join us for the ultimate floral pattern design challenge, where you can create stunning artwork inspired by 30 unique floral prompts and showcase your work to the world!
Perfect for those who are looking to have fun and create new patterns with no strings attached. The FREE option includes:
- A list of 30 floral prompts to spark your creativity.
- A special hashtag to showcase your masterpiece on Instagram and connect with fellow artists.
Get ready to dive into a blooming adventure without spending a dime!
Ideal for those who want to have fun while gaining inspiration and visibility for their designs. The STARTER option includes:
- A list of 30 floral prompts to ignite your imagination.
- A special hashtag to showcase your artwork on Instagram and gather attention.
- Exclusive Instagram participation badges to highlight your dedication.
- Access to a carefully curated Pinterest board for additional design inspiration.
- 10 color palettes to add a splash of vibrancy to your patterns in .png format.
- A blog feature at the end of the challenge, giving you exposure to a broader audience.
With the STARTER option, your floral patterns will bloom with newfound recognition!
The PREMIUM option is perfect for passionate artists seeking a blossoming community and the knowledge to create collections with their designs. The PREMIUM option includes:
- A list of 30 floral prompts to fuel your creativity.
- A special hashtag to showcase your artwork on Instagram and connect with other talented artists.
- Exclusive Instagram participation badges to flaunt your commitment.
- Access to a carefully curated Pinterest board for boundless design inspiration.
- 85 color palettes to infuse your patterns with exquisite hues in .jpg AND .ai format.
- A blog feature at the conclusion of the challenge, amplifying your reach.
- Access to a pop-up Facebook group, fostering a supportive and inspiring community.
- A golden ticket to an exclusive workshop on creating captivating collections with your new designs.
With the PREMIUM option, you'll experience a floral journey like never before, blooming alongside like-minded creators!
"It helped me explore new ways to create flowers, while adding new work to my portfolio."
"What I enjoyed the most was experimenting differents styles of illustration and pattern compositions. Drawing and making a new pattern each day, pushed my creative boundaries, stepping outside of my comfort zone."
“This is the most productive time of the year.”
"The 30 flowers challenge really encouraged me to design a bit faster and simpler so I didn’t get too detailed. It proved to me that I can accomplish more in less time."
"This challenge was very interesting and useful for me. I came up with new color palettes and many layouts in pattern design that I had not used before."
"I got me into the routine of creating every day, which I am still doing. I also like the community which develops around the challenge."
The challenge runs from September 1st to September 30th. Get a head start by signing up for the STARTER or PREMIUM options, launching on August 1st. As soon as you enroll, you'll gain instant access to the prompt list and all the valuable resources!
Click to edit your success page message