Feel the relief that comes from living in a calm, organised home.
For £129 per month you get all this support:
- A downloadable guide to get you started using my Simply Declutter method
Weekly virtual 1-1 sessions with me worth £180 per month
(sessions available Mondays 9am to 8pm)
Work with me virtually for as long as you need the extra help - cancel whenever you wish.
- You feel overwhelmed at the thought of decluttering
- You get started but lose momentum and give up
- You’re not sure HOW to get organised… nothing seems to work
- Disorganisation is stopping you moving forward in life.
My clients are intelligent, creative people who need a helping hand
to declutter for a variety of reasons - work and family demands,
significant life changes, neurodiversity, mental health conditions and
Whatever the reason, I’ll help you move forward with patience, understanding and kindness.
It all starts with a simple next step.
‘‘I needed help, but didn’t want someone in my cluttered home. Anita put me at ease straight away. With her calm support I decluttered my messy office in four online sessions. We agreed tasks to do in-between sessions which helped me stay focused. Her support, as well as advice about what to keep, storage ideas and helpful routines, was invaluable’’
I’m Anita, an experienced Professional Organiser with a passion for helping people create calmer, simpler and more organised lives.
I’ve been helping clients organise their homes for many years and love to see the difference it makes.
I would love to help you too.
‘I recommend Anita’s services to anyone struggling with organisation and time management. I have ADHD and felt like my home had got out of control. Anita helped me organise spaces, plan routines and manage my time so much better. I looked forward to my weekly sessions as they helped me keep on track. I will always be grateful'
- Click the button to sign up today
(You'll be taken to PayPal to complete your subscription)
- Check your inbox (and spam) for your welcome email with a link to download your Simply Declutter guide
- You’ll also receive a link to my online calendar so you can book your weekly 30 minute sessions with me.
In the first session we'll discuss what you want to achieve and make a plan.
Subsequent 1-1 sessions can be used in a variety of ways, for example:
- Decluttering of a specific area. For example, wardrobe, kitchen, paperwork, sentimental
- Overcoming mindset blocks and overwhelm
- Sorting out storage and presentation
- Creating effective routines and systems
- Time management
- Motivation and accountability.
‘Anita is simply brilliant. She helped me transform an unmanageable mess into ordered and organised rooms where we can easily find everything. I cannot stress it enough – she is fabulous and also very kind – I never felt judged about our messy home.'